Career Level Senior Executive
Experience 3 Years
Industry Manufacturing / Production
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs.
- Advice and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventive measures.
- Review existing policies and measures and update according legislation.
- Initiate and organize OHS training for employees.
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues on non-conformity.
- Oversee installation, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that deem dangerous or unhealthy.