Career Level Non Executive
Experience 3 Years
Industry Manufacturing / Production
- Installs air conditioning/ refrigeration equipment and systems
- Inspects systems and their components (e.g. air conditioning, heating and refrigeration units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring safety and identifying necessary repairs and providing an on-going program of preventive maintenance.
- Diagnoses problems and/or failures in heating/ air conditioning/ refrigeration systems to identify equipment and/or systems repair and replacement needs.
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance as needed and/or assigned to ensure that the refrigeration systems function effectively.
- Assists in planning of preventive maintenance plan and scheduled maintenance.
- Cleans air conditioning and heating units (e.g. coils, condensation pans, drain lines, cooling towers, etc.) to ensure units are operating correctly.
- Prepares documentation (e.g. records of refrigerants, paperwork, logs, time and materials, specifications, etc.) to provide written support in compliance with regulations and/or conveying information.
- Requests equipment and supplies to maintain inventory and ensures availability of required items to complete the necessary installation/repair.
- Assist supervisors, engineers on daily tasks and other ad-hoc maintenance duties assigned by supervisors and engineers.