Career Level Junior Executive
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Industry Manufacturing / Production
- Assure attainment of business objectives and productions schedules (MI) while insuring product standards that will meet our customers’ expectations
- Ensure all manufacturing processes and automation project related work are adhering to all Regulatory and Statutory Requirement
- Plan, arrange, supervise and monitoring of adequate manpower & resources for daily production through proper allocation of qualified manpower & appropriate resources at every work station
- Supervise Team Leaders and operators in their rectification work of daily process rejects (silk screen printing & painting). Ensure quick disposition of non-conforming items to prevent unintended uses and further deterioration
- Communicate regularly with all production and maintenance operator and staff, both individually and as a group, to ensure good two-way communication concerning production issues
- Ensure & verify all work station daily process set up is correct and in accordance to the required Standard Operating Procedures & Set Up Specification, with reference to the daily production schedule/Manufacturing Instruction
- Gather information of daily output and achievement from various work stations and report this information accurately daily. Compile and prepare Daily Production Output Report accurately and submit to the superior for review and verification
- Ensure Stock accuracy by conducting cycle-count / stock take as required and reconcile any stock variances
- Perform any other ad-hoc projects or tasks to be assigned by the Management from time to time
- At least Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronic / Electrical & Electronic) discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in manufacturing sector. Fresh graduate will be considered.
- Can converse in Bahasa Malaysia, English and/or Mandarin.
- Knowledge in ISO 9001 Quality Management System is an advantage.
- Report writing. Computer literate.
- Able to plan and delegate.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Committed and good attendance record
- High responsibility and eye for details
- Hardworking and enjoy working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
No. 3 & 5, Lorong Keluli 1C, Taman Perindustrian Bukit Raja Selatan, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Interested candidate, please send your resume to email@example.com