Career Level Non Executive
Experience 2 Years
Industry Electronics Manufacturing
Support storekeeper to plan, organize & control stocks ensuring prompt, correct, efficient and quality service.
- Support Storekeeper in controlling and monitoring the movement of all inventory items and ensures that inventory items are available when required.
- Support Storekeeper in Managing stock and inventory in ERP software and ensure accuracy of the data input for store management
- Receive incoming materials (raw material, tooling, WIP, others) and distribution to users.
- Receive BOM list from planner, prepare raw material and standard items according to BOM list and perform job material transaction.
- Support Storekeeper in placing order when stock level reach minimum quantity by preparing purchase requisition, obtaining approval from key person & submit requisition to purchaser
- Support Storekeeper in Controlling and carries out the lending and renting of tools, equipment, furnishings, and devices. Ensures that they are kept in good condition and that they are repaired or replaced as necessary.
- Perform physical quantity check versus system
- Maintain files and prepare report
- Ensure cleanliness of store